Sunday, October 28, 2012

Come On Sweet Catastrophe


So Hurricane Sandy (aka Frankenstorm) is on its way. I've got water, gas, and a generator so bring it Frankenstorm! Oh and a case of Mello Yello which is the best soda of all time ever, don't even try and argue against it. The last time I spent any amount of time thinking about a hurricane it was a little over 7 years ago in New Orleans and we all know how that turned out.

Also I've given up on boys forever. I'm just going to date Sophie. We make such a cute couple.


I started my new job, so far it's pretty good. It pays way more and the hours are better and everyone is nice which is a change of pace. Quitting Petsmart felt so fucking good I wish I could do it again and again and again. Also since it is the spookiest season of the year I've been listening to a lot of this:

Hope the storm treats everyone well, I'll be writing and working my way through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment