Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Makes Sense to Me

I can honestly say I have never been this busy in my entire life before. I'm writing this before Project Management II starts. The first presentation is due today and I'm content with it. I am not, however, content with having to present it to the class. I always feel so stupid when I have to do something like this. It should be pretty straight forward but the first part of the presentation is a mood board that is supposed to sum up our visual aesthetic as a designer. Whenever I have to get in front of a group of people and try and make sense out of my predilection for pandas, cemeteries, and Nic Cage I can never seem to verbalize what I'm trying to convey. I wish people could just crack my skull open and peer into the teeming mass of red and self-loathing that is my creative process. It really would be easier than having to explain to people what I'm trying to do. I'm a mentally handicapped (seriously) artist, just smile and nod and we'll move on to the next guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment