Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ennui

I'm writing this because I haven't written since last week. So I voted this morning...it was a giant pain in the ass. I had to wait in line for 30 minutes with someone I went to high school with and haven't seen since graduation. I was sandwiched between that guy and one of my neighbors who I don't really know. It was awkward to say the least. Then I had to haul ass to school for an international student luncheon. Ughhhhhh. This Saturday my play "Gathering Doom" will premiere at the Maryland State Irish Festival, so you should check it out, or don't, I really don't care. However, if you do check it out I will be there for a post show Q&A (I've done more Q&A's this year than I ever thought I'd do in my entire life) so you could ask some really embarrassing questions. Also boys are stupid. Also I met Shiny Toy Guns. Also I met MNDR and she was fucking amazing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment