Tuesday, November 13, 2012

tedium - boredom - weariness - bore - dullness

Well I've done it again. Regardless of how often history has proven me wrong I've once again waited until the last minute to finish some work. I have a group presentation tomorrow and I have to have my script and notes in for Monday's show. The radio show takes precedent obviously. I'm pretty much done my script and I'd say I'm 2/3's of the way through my notes. These are both very good things. And thank God T'Keyah called me and told me that she hasn't even started her part of the presentation yet. I admitted that I too wasn't as far along as perhaps she had thought. We're meeting before class tomorrow to combine everything. This means, however, that I will be up all night working. Which is fine! Totally fine! This week is a complete cluster fuck though. I have those 2 things plus school plus the radio station plus my job. I'm busy up until noon Saturday. Then I'm free!

I can't wait for Saturday actually, now that you've brought it up. I'm driving up to Philly to see Matthew and go to the Kreayshawn show...don't judge. Rye Rye is opening and it'll be a super happy kawaii fun night. Besides any excuse to see Matthew is a good thing. I don't write about him too often, probably because he's the only person I've ever been romantic with and not pushed away. He doesn't even like Kreayshawn (honestly I can't blame him) and he's going with me; I'm assuming that speaks volumes.

School is winding down blah. Internship is winding down blah. Creeping on your facebook page is killing me blah. You know, the usual. I can't help but wonder though. Perhaps my current feelings of ennui have to do with my impending graduation. For once I have no fucking idea what I'm doing next. I can only assume that my apathetic attitude has something to do with my the inevitable liminal phase that I'll be entering. I hate transitional phases. I really fucking hate them. It all stems from my deep rooted fear regarding change and not being in control.

To you, I hope you're happy.

To me, I hope you're happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment